Resilience Daybook Online Programme
The programme for 2019 starts on 20th May. To register your interest, please email me directly [email protected]
A series of 6 video webinars, over 6 months for mentors responsible for developing resilience in NQTs, RQTs and SCITT trainees. As participants, you will complete a a customised version of the Resilience Daybook, gradually introducing 20 resilience habits to focus on well-being, to retain your newer recruits and to protect your investment in the productivity of your people.
The Resilience Daybook Online Programme:
- uses conversations based on visual metaphor to make resilience meaningful for you and the people you work with
- introduces ways to practise resilience habits and keep them going until they become automatic
- shows you how to build resilience muscles and increase emotional stamina
- makes resilience a routine response in day to day life
- fits your needs so that you can take a gradual or more rapid approach
Here’s how it will benefit you and your people:
- When people have lost their way, you’ll have materials that help them find themselves again.
- When people are blinkered and critical, you’ll have a common language to broaden their perspectives.
- When someone is struggling through worries and setbacks, you’ll have resources for keeping them strong.
- When people are knocked by criticism and judgements, you’ll empower them to have a different outlook.
- When people are drained and down, you’ll know how to get things more upbeat.
Using the Resilience Daybook embeds a resilient culture over time as people develop resilience together – in themselves, in others and in their relationships. You’ll see improved performance, productivity and well-being. And, importantly, you’ll see resilient role models for the children in a healthier, happier workplace.
For more information, email [email protected]
Equal II se
Equal II se is a visual metaphor for respect.
These four pages from the Resilience Daybook give you ways to talk about All Different, All Equal, during anti-bullying week 2017 and beyond, as part of developing resilience and living the school value of respect. Equal II se is fundamental to fairness, compassion and accepting differences.
Click here to find Equal II se for kids
Click here to find a more advanced version of Equal II se for adults.
7 resilience habits for you to print off (double-sided on A4 card) plus a separate set of instructions for their use with your teams. Designed to be used in schools, you can keep everyone remembering to apply one habit per half-term – staff and pupils.
It takes time to develop resilience, mental toughness and emotional stamina. Little and often will bring you the best results.
You can build your resilience by practising this habit every day.